To engage the youth of the parish, encouraging their involvement in the church and parish life by providing a positive and fun environment where they can meet and share interests.
- St. Simon’s Youth Club meets the first Friday every month.
- It is for years 7 and 8.
- We meet in the Church hall between 7.00 and 9.00 pm.
- There are many games and activities and a light supper is served.
- It is managed and staffed by parent volunteers -
- All staff are trained first aiders and are CRB checked.
- We also organise external activities such as bowling,Ice skating and cinema visits.